Calculates age between two dates and return the result in years, months and days.
- ContinueOnError - A Boolean value specifying if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
- FirstDate - The first date (or date of birth).
- CalcDate - The date used to calculate age. The default value is the current date.
- Years - The number of completed years at the calculated age.
- Months - The number of completed months at the calculated age.
- Days - The number of completed Days at the calculated age.