Send SMTP Mail With Embedded Images
Send SMTP mail messages with embedded images.
- AttachmentsCollection - Enables you to specify a list of attachments to be added to the email message. This field supports only IEnumerable<String> variables.
- TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- HTML Body - The HTML body of the email message.
- Subject - The subject of the email message.
- EmbeddedsCollection - Enables you to specify a dictionary where each key is the image CID and its value is the path of image file to be embedded in the email message. This field supports only IDictionary<String, String> variables
- Server - The email server host that is to be used.
- Port - The port that the email message is to be sent through.
- Email - The email account used to send the message.
- Password - The password of the email account used to send the message.
- SendAsync - Specifies if email will be sent in an asynchronous mode. If true, the activity won't wait the email to be sent and the TimeoutMS property will be ignored.
- EnableSsl - Specify whether the SMTP client uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to encrypt the connection.
- Bcc - The hidden recipients of the email message.
- Cc - The secondary recipients of the email message.
- To - The main recipients of the email message.
- From - The email address of the sender.
- Name - The display name of the sender
You can download this package here. / Você pode baixar este pacote aqui.
Click here for an example of how to use the activities. / Clique aqui para um exemplo de como usar as atividades.